Saturday, June 18, 2005

listening to Runaway Train reminds me so much of Sec3.
but now seems like as good a time as any (if not better) to listen to it.

it's a slow, lazy saturday where time seems to stand still while the world is still revolving.
where i can sit by myself in the stifling stillness and untangle my thoughts.
solitude and stillness are scary, but at least this saturday has produced a new pair of shoes to match my pretty new dress.
thank God for little pleasures.

jiayi: a squash racket is much slimmer and lighter than a tennis racket.
this is what a squash racket looks like.

and this is what a tennis racket looks like

as you can see, a squash racket is longer and slimmer while the tennis racket is rounder and the stem is shorter. if you have any problems, you can go to any sports shop and ask the staff for help.
the usual brands are Wilson, Prince or Head. and the lighter, better ranges are usually quite expensive ranging from $100+ to $200+.
a good weight for a squash racket would be 130g-140g, and i prefer Head rackets to Prince or Wilson.
i think you can find rackets between the prices of $40-$60. i don't know if there are cheaper ones. you can find them at the usual sports stores.
and yup track pants is fine, but i think you would be much more comfortable in shorts and a tshirt! anyway hope all that was of help :)

ram: hey thanks.

jin: hurhur you got that right, my friend ;) i do need a flip flap. teehee!!

So tired that I couldn't even sleep, so many secrets that I couldn't keep.
Promised myself I wouldn't weep, one more promise I couldn't keep.

Can you help me remember how to smile? Make it somehow all seem worthwhile.
How on earth did I get so jaded, life's mystery seems so faded.

Bought a ticket for a runaway train, like a madman laughing at the rain.
Little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealing with the pain.

Runaway train never coming back
Wrong way on a one way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there

Runaway but it always seems the same..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home