Monday, September 12, 2005

before today I was feeling worried about not feeling worried and wowee worry no more because,
I am feeling worried :(

first day was abiiit too much for me though.
first day of school and we do a timed piece!
too much activity for my brain.

and tomorrow, it's full turbo powered concentration.
plus many many more timed pieces.

you know, if I see these last 8 weeks as a straight, routine, monotonous road, I actually feel better about studying.
keeping your eyes down the road on the finish line, and knowing you can ignore the pretty flowers and dog poo on the side.
it's quite a safe ground, albeit terribly uninteresting.

ok, 8 weeks of grueling nonstop studying.
I hope I'm ready for it.

oh yes, I forgot to add, results this friday...
:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home