finally met up with SOOZIE! and I was so haaaiiirpeeee :)
seriously, I felt.. elation.
just walking down the streets and talking shit and taking neoprints and we ALMOST went to the arcade.
I really wanted to play air hockey.
:(
(laura&rage, you don't get bold letters and purple font because laura, I saw you the MOST during post prelims and rage, we had a nice chat over the phone. it is soozie, michelle and jamie that I have barely seen. hello, are you reading this? I MISS YOU PALS!)
but in the meantime, I love you soozie and laura and rage (even though you're not inside here!)



ok, excusemeplease while I sink into girlie lovin' mushiness.
it's been a fair week of play and I think I've done most of the post-prelims activities that I've set out to do.
all except...
KTV
which i know will materialize soon.
and it's time to start organizing my time and getting my engine ready for the big A's.
and I think my brain has settled itself very comfortably in holiday mode because, even as I blog, I am finding it increasingly difficult to articulate myself.
like previously, I wanted to write KTV which I know will materialize soon and I couldn't think of the word materialize at first.
so I sat there thinking for the longest time what was the word I wanted to use and I knew it was something-lize and stupidly, I kept thinking of visualize which is so totally.. well, wrong.
seriously, I felt.. elation.
just walking down the streets and talking shit and taking neoprints and we ALMOST went to the arcade.
I really wanted to play air hockey.
:(
(laura&rage, you don't get bold letters and purple font because laura, I saw you the MOST during post prelims and rage, we had a nice chat over the phone. it is soozie, michelle and jamie that I have barely seen. hello, are you reading this? I MISS YOU PALS!)
but in the meantime, I love you soozie and laura and rage (even though you're not inside here!)



ok, excusemeplease while I sink into girlie lovin' mushiness.
it's been a fair week of play and I think I've done most of the post-prelims activities that I've set out to do.
all except...
KTV
which i know will materialize soon.
and it's time to start organizing my time and getting my engine ready for the big A's.
and I think my brain has settled itself very comfortably in holiday mode because, even as I blog, I am finding it increasingly difficult to articulate myself.
like previously, I wanted to write KTV which I know will materialize soon and I couldn't think of the word materialize at first.
so I sat there thinking for the longest time what was the word I wanted to use and I knew it was something-lize and stupidly, I kept thinking of visualize which is so totally.. well, wrong.
anyway, it's time for Initial D yet again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home