I feel sick.
after having only eaten six biscuits and a chocolate donut all morning and afternoon, I was so ravenous I ate a bowl of instant noodles, some of jin's food, chicken nuggets, fries, half a filletofish and an apple pie.
and now I feel sick.
and there's something wrong with my fingers.
in just that sentence alone, I spelt so many words wrong.
I typed instant nootles, chicken nuggest and applie pie
and I noticed I've been eating way too much maccers lately.
it's terribly unhealthy.
and I don't like cold, chilly, rainy weather when I'm not in bed.
and just a sidenote:
(not very interesting but something I want to record)
today, I saw a j1 nigel lookalike!
I was going to the lifts and I saw this boy.
he had the same bag, same hair, same build and same posture as nigel!
and from the side, the glasses were the same, just in another colour.
I could have sworn it was nigel but it wasn't!
and another sidenote:
last night's dream was just .. I have no words but let's just say if it really happened I will.. well, I have no words for that either.
I dreamt we were all collecting our Alevel results and they came in slips of paper slotted into plastic files and everyone had to sift through the stacks to find their results.
so someone passed me mine and when I saw my results my heart almost dropped.
I swear, B C O !
omg.
then upon closer inspection I realised it wasn't mine!
so I was breathing sighs of relief and scuttling around trying to find mine.
and when I found mine,
OMG.
E E O.
after having only eaten six biscuits and a chocolate donut all morning and afternoon, I was so ravenous I ate a bowl of instant noodles, some of jin's food, chicken nuggets, fries, half a filletofish and an apple pie.
and now I feel sick.
and there's something wrong with my fingers.
in just that sentence alone, I spelt so many words wrong.
I typed instant nootles, chicken nuggest and applie pie
and I noticed I've been eating way too much maccers lately.
it's terribly unhealthy.
and I don't like cold, chilly, rainy weather when I'm not in bed.
and just a sidenote:
(not very interesting but something I want to record)
today, I saw a j1 nigel lookalike!
I was going to the lifts and I saw this boy.
he had the same bag, same hair, same build and same posture as nigel!
and from the side, the glasses were the same, just in another colour.
I could have sworn it was nigel but it wasn't!
and another sidenote:
last night's dream was just .. I have no words but let's just say if it really happened I will.. well, I have no words for that either.
I dreamt we were all collecting our Alevel results and they came in slips of paper slotted into plastic files and everyone had to sift through the stacks to find their results.
so someone passed me mine and when I saw my results my heart almost dropped.
I swear, B C O !
omg.
then upon closer inspection I realised it wasn't mine!
so I was breathing sighs of relief and scuttling around trying to find mine.
and when I found mine,
OMG.
E E O.
okay, that was a REAL nightmare, I'd say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home