Friday, June 30, 2006

Due to my terribly unsavvy computer skills, I managed to somehow disenable my wireless in an attempt to configure the wireless (not like I knew how to do it anyway) and thus I was virtually-crippled for the last few days.

So it's back to sunny isle Singapore and it's been nothing short of great despite the sweltering heat which leaves me breathless and stuffy half the time.


Anyway, a whole slew of photos up ahead, note the weight gain :(

I arrived on Monday after an antsy plane ride and met up with Cel the Belle



















Prata, curry, milo dinosaur plus freeflow of fabtastic conversation til the wee hours of 5am: I LOVE!


yck pals :)


-

Tuesday saw me making my new passport, followed by a short meeting with tat and having dinner and a mini shopping spree with my old time shopping buddy Fiona :)















this was followed by Island Creamery with my favseatbuddy, Soozie-q!


and our homeground (soozie's house) with Lola dearest, cousin Quek Sue-It, Soozie herself and Pickles the English snob



-

Wednesday was shopping with my other favourite shopping buddy Lola!


and a day spent with CHICKEN RICE (I must tell you, Brisbane's chicken rice is a very, very poor attempt) except, I was terriby disappointed there was no liver. What's chicken rice without liver??!


The later part of the day was spent with Sue drinking coffee and tea while Mich popped by for a while (get well soon!) and dinner with the incomplete set of girls but wonderful nevertheless because, honestly, I miss every single one of you so so much.
Jame and Rage followed me home to get my keys while they turned my jewelry box upside and down and went to Mambo accessorised with my accessories.
But it was a good night nonetheless with Jame, Rage, Cel and Cindy :)





-

Thursday was spent with the rents having lunch, shopping and drinking tea before I met my sister for dinner.
I really enjoyed the time I spent with my sister tonight.
Ever since I'd been back it was always spent scurrying around, but I never really had time to sit and talk to her since she's at work.















-

It's really great to be back home.
I can't even remember what were all the things I wanted to say.
There were all these snippets of thoughts I had during the past few days but now when I'm looking at the photos and simpering about what great days I've had, the thoughts have fled my mind somehow.
Or maybe they're just tucked away in some unknown recess of my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home