I am feeling terribly grumpy and in typical pms melodramatic fashion I feel like I've been tossed from one narrow corner to another, plucked out from one comfort zone out of another comfort zone, and I am now your angsty, angry, whittled and insecure female.
Sometimes I think I'll end up shifting from this phase of prickly unease to another and never find the warm plushy comfort that I miss so dearly; because every time I sink into warm familiar confines, it always goes away.
The thing I really hate about pms is the way it makes me hypersensitive.
Feeling like some people don't care, being even more irritable towards people who can completely ruin my mood, magnifying the staleness of lukewarm living, missing even more dearly those that I miss already, flooding me with fears, inducing a vengeful cold blade of dismissal and making me feel like releasing off the tip of my tongue a torrential tirade that would seem completely unreasonable hours later.
I played squash today, so where are the endorphins?!! And I feel the aches of impending sickness.
And I miss Laura so much :( Laura, I miss you so much :(
Days of neverending food and sun with bestest friends and heartfelt fun, pleeeeeeeeease come back.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
- Proverbs 3:5-6
Sometimes I think I'll end up shifting from this phase of prickly unease to another and never find the warm plushy comfort that I miss so dearly; because every time I sink into warm familiar confines, it always goes away.
The thing I really hate about pms is the way it makes me hypersensitive.
Feeling like some people don't care, being even more irritable towards people who can completely ruin my mood, magnifying the staleness of lukewarm living, missing even more dearly those that I miss already, flooding me with fears, inducing a vengeful cold blade of dismissal and making me feel like releasing off the tip of my tongue a torrential tirade that would seem completely unreasonable hours later.
I played squash today, so where are the endorphins?!! And I feel the aches of impending sickness.
And I miss Laura so much :( Laura, I miss you so much :(
Days of neverending food and sun with bestest friends and heartfelt fun, pleeeeeeeeease come back.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
- Proverbs 3:5-6
My hope and my strength, I know You're listening and You're there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home