Saturday, July 02, 2005

yesterday i finally caught Initial D and it was so so good.
in my opinion at least.
because it's the kind of movie where i know it's not worth it to pay to watch another time but i'll still do it.
so that makes it a good movie already :)
especially all the car racing scenes and pedalings and JAAAYCHOU.
and shawn yue.

i would mention edison except there were these china girls sitting behind me and EVERY TIME edison's face came up they'd go hao shuai ah! hao shuai ah!.
like, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
and edison's face came up alot alot of times.

after that we popped back to school for passionAC which was pretty good.
i think i went mentally prepared because i knew there was alot i needed to unburden and let go in my heart.
there was alot of uncertainty and questioning, doubt and dejection that i'd been holding inside.
and i wanted to let it all go so much because i couldn't hold it in any longer, and i didn't want to.
but then, the heart is a preeetty tricky organ.

and this morning my father woke me up at 7am (!!!) so we could go and take photos.
and since my dad is the hobbyist of a photographer with the cool camera and interchangeable lenses and tripod stand etc etc, and i was the one with the less pro camera that my father gave me with no experience whatsoever, so these are my better noob attempts!
hurhur :)









my dad the hobbyist photographer!



hurhur checkitout, i happen to think i look mighty tall here :)

ok my eyebags are now currently the size of two mount everests.
i think i'm going back to bed.
byebye.

I bought a suitcase and embarked on a journey. I didn't know where I'd go or where I'd end up. But on my journey, I met interesting people and experienced wonderful moments. With every step of the way, I'd stash a little souvenior or some beautiful clothing or jewelry into my suitcase. After many years, I'd built up a large collection, every single one a precious treasure.

One fine day, when I was atop the mountain listening to the songs of sweetness and breathing the breath of beauty, I tripped and fell into the crashing waves below. I struggled in the foamy water, the weight of my full suitcase weighing me down. I couldn't swim properly.

I called for help. I prayed for help. I prayed for a miracle.

Suddenly, the Wind whisked me out of the water and sailed me across the sky.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"On another journey," the Wind said. "It's time for you to move on elsewhere."

The Wind tried to float me across on it's rippling breezes but the weight of the suitcase was pulling me downwards.

"Let go of your suitcase!" the Wind called. "Or you'll never get across!"

"I can't!" I yelled back. "If I do, I'll never know when I'll find the opportunity to wear the beautiful clothes and jewelry or touch the precious souveniors ever again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home