Tuesday, September 13, 2005

we were talking over recess that day about friends that come and go and she said something that really struck me.
There's no point trying to remain best friends just because you've been bestest of best friends for so many years, but you're best friends because you're really best friends. There's always good friends.
and I couldn't help feeling she was so right yet so wrong all at the same time.
when I thought about it I'd veer to one extreme and then to the other, and even when I found a sparse middle road, it'd disintegrate before me.
anyway, it's just one of those tidbits for thought when your mind is empty and somewhat reflective and you look at those who come and go, remain, or look as thought they're remaining.

friendship is a very queer thing.
you'll never find one that has remained right by your side through every moment but yet many of them never really leave.
it's just this cord between the two that stretches and retracts, some stretching further than others, but still bound by a thin cord; and some close, connected by a thick rope of trust and love.

the older I grow, the more people I meet, but the less friends I have.
the irony of it all.
but those that I have, I really want to keep more than ever.

ohwell.
moving rapidly along..

today's the second day of school and I am draining out.
only one set of econs notes, math revision set (not many questions) and a lit essay and I'm ready to throw down the books and..
rest.

anyway school today was littered with quite a few funny moments.
the AAboys were playing hangman and it was a showdown between leslie and lucas so they were yelling and screaming at the void deck, lucas trying to figure out the answer.

me: agus, do you know the answer? tell me!
jame: ok play broken telephone!
agus: (whispering in my ear) Paycheck..
me: ohhh..
sue: okay tell me tell me!
me: (whispering) Paycheck..
sue: ohhh..
rage: okay tell me tell me!
sue: (whispering) Paycheck..
rage: ohhh..
jame: okay tell me tell me!
rage: (whispering) Paycheck..
jame: ohhh..
mich: okay tell me tell me!
jame: (whispering) Paycheck..
mich: ohhh..

ok, it seriously happened like that.

anyway, this is what I read in the puppy handbook for miniature schnauzers.

Some dogs challenge your authority every chance they get. So just what should you do to prove that you're really the"top dog" in the pack? First of all, don't be too affectionate. That's right, don't go overboard on the petting and coddling.

In the canine world, the dominant member is aloof and displays little affection for subordinates. Instead the subordinate members approach the dominant member and display affection. So don't just pick up your miniature schnauzer and start petting him. Don't let your mini schnauzer put his paws or head in your lap when you sit down.

Sometimes a dog readily accepts the husband as the dominant one of the pack and views the wife and especially children as subordinates. In this case, the husband has little difficulty with the dog but the wife and children encounter varying degrees of resistance to their requests.

MY DOG TREATS ME AS ITS SLAVE!
omg, no wonder it doesn't listen to me at all!
it thinks I'm it's slave..
:(

after reading that, I felt a little miffed.
how can a puppy be so.. I'm suddenly at a loss for words to describe such behaviour.

I am going to stop carrying it and kissing it.
steeewpid.
I refuse to be its slave; the slave of a dog!
what's the world coming to seriously..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home