I weighed myself today after having been in great denial and..
pfft!!
okay let's not talk about it.
it spoilt my day.
the strain of Alevels and everything else might possibly be setting in.
I've reached a point where I don't know what to do anymore and I'm just taking each day as it comes.
paradoxically hoping that the days will pass quicker but yet hoping the hours will stretch longer so I can do more.
ohwell.
in ripe with things to say
pfft!!
okay let's not talk about it.
it spoilt my day.
the strain of Alevels and everything else might possibly be setting in.
I've reached a point where I don't know what to do anymore and I'm just taking each day as it comes.
paradoxically hoping that the days will pass quicker but yet hoping the hours will stretch longer so I can do more.
ohwell.
in ripe with things to say
the words rot and fall away

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home