It's a lot easier to sit down and ponder and think when you have oodles of time on your hands or when you're actually doing some sort of brain exercise.
Lately, I feel a lot but words are bereft of me.
I spend the days scurrying from one place to another, talking to one person or another; in an attempt to make up for lost time and to fill up the little empty spaces in my life.
Or maybe, it's a subconscious attempt. Ha ha.
So, on Friday, Laura Sue Hy and I headed to good ol' ACJC to collect our certificates and chow down on my ever favourite ACJC yongtaufoo except they ran out of curry?!?!
In all pettiness, it was quite a big deal to me since I only ever eat ACJC's yongtaufoo, but I settled for.. something else begrudgingly.
But it was good to be back in the land of Dover with windy void decks, milling students and the ever stoic presence of that vending machine that sells green tea.
Laura and I in the office

"Yaa, but she needs the visor to protect the sun from her eyes!"

Even though Muffin has no personal hygiene, I still love the owner heh

with hy who drove us!

Also, it was my first time sitting in Miss Tay Huiying's car, who is a pretty good driver save for her illegal U-turns (ha ha!)
Check out the new driver on the road; Laura and I in the backseat


Watched Just My Luck which honestly didn't seem any different from Lindsay Lohan's kiddy movies despite this being her first adult movie.
Then, I was off to meet Rens for dinner whom I haven't seen in aeons for a little reunification of the gruesome twosome.


Headed off to watch Superman which was draggy to say the least, the older Superman movies were much preferred.
Drinks at Indochine later where I displayed terrible 7up skills although I vaguely recall being quite good at it in the past.


-
Saturday was a good day spent catching up with Jame dear :)
Talking at the top of our voices about anything and everything and sharing shit and pee stories over tofu-square-looking kaya toast when Marc came to meet us was good fun.
Jame left and Marc and I spun theories and had a good heart to heart before Tat came to meet us.
TOT!

Then it was off to Soozie's to watch the England v Portugal match which was honestly very, very slow.
I thought the penalty shootout and some of Portugal's passes were the only interesting bits.
And the best part was I GOT TO SEE CASS!!!


-
Last but not least, I'll end off with photos of my favouritest boy in the whole wide world :)
Lately, I feel a lot but words are bereft of me.
I spend the days scurrying from one place to another, talking to one person or another; in an attempt to make up for lost time and to fill up the little empty spaces in my life.
Or maybe, it's a subconscious attempt. Ha ha.
So, on Friday, Laura Sue Hy and I headed to good ol' ACJC to collect our certificates and chow down on my ever favourite ACJC yongtaufoo except they ran out of curry?!?!
In all pettiness, it was quite a big deal to me since I only ever eat ACJC's yongtaufoo, but I settled for.. something else begrudgingly.
But it was good to be back in the land of Dover with windy void decks, milling students and the ever stoic presence of that vending machine that sells green tea.
Laura and I in the office

"Yaa, but she needs the visor to protect the sun from her eyes!"

Even though Muffin has no personal hygiene, I still love the owner heh

with hy who drove us!

Also, it was my first time sitting in Miss Tay Huiying's car, who is a pretty good driver save for her illegal U-turns (ha ha!)
Check out the new driver on the road; Laura and I in the backseat


Watched Just My Luck which honestly didn't seem any different from Lindsay Lohan's kiddy movies despite this being her first adult movie.
Then, I was off to meet Rens for dinner whom I haven't seen in aeons for a little reunification of the gruesome twosome.


Headed off to watch Superman which was draggy to say the least, the older Superman movies were much preferred.
Drinks at Indochine later where I displayed terrible 7up skills although I vaguely recall being quite good at it in the past.


-
Saturday was a good day spent catching up with Jame dear :)
Talking at the top of our voices about anything and everything and sharing shit and pee stories over tofu-square-looking kaya toast when Marc came to meet us was good fun.
Jame left and Marc and I spun theories and had a good heart to heart before Tat came to meet us.
TOT!

Then it was off to Soozie's to watch the England v Portugal match which was honestly very, very slow.
I thought the penalty shootout and some of Portugal's passes were the only interesting bits.
And the best part was I GOT TO SEE CASS!!!


-
Last but not least, I'll end off with photos of my favouritest boy in the whole wide world :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home