Went for the faith seminar over the weekend and I'm really glad I went :)
During the seminar, I was sitting at the back and when I opened my eyes after praying, I saw people, young and old alike, all praying over each other, praying out loud in faith and at that point in time, I felt tears spring into my eyes because it hit me just then that there really is no greater love than this.
No greater love than God's love when He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins; and because of this great love, people who accept Him are changed and His love manifests itself within them and overflows like a waterfall, blessing and loving others!
Today I met someone who told me about how she came to know Jesus and how He changed her life.
Quite a random conversation but yet it really encouraged me and planted a warm glow in my heart hearing how she got to know Christ in the last few months :)
It was a great night of good food, good conversation and fabbity fab company :)
Gorging on a late but delish dinner, displaying my worse than horrible pool skills which have improved from lobbing the white ball in an awkward flop to actually making contact (thanks May!), and sharing power paperos and fruit pashes!
I've been running on an extremely tight schedule which, truth be told, has me feeling mildly exhausted.
But everything's been running along great and there's always the comfort in knowing that He is there.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
During the seminar, I was sitting at the back and when I opened my eyes after praying, I saw people, young and old alike, all praying over each other, praying out loud in faith and at that point in time, I felt tears spring into my eyes because it hit me just then that there really is no greater love than this.
No greater love than God's love when He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins; and because of this great love, people who accept Him are changed and His love manifests itself within them and overflows like a waterfall, blessing and loving others!
Today I met someone who told me about how she came to know Jesus and how He changed her life.
Quite a random conversation but yet it really encouraged me and planted a warm glow in my heart hearing how she got to know Christ in the last few months :)
It was a great night of good food, good conversation and fabbity fab company :)
Gorging on a late but delish dinner, displaying my worse than horrible pool skills which have improved from lobbing the white ball in an awkward flop to actually making contact (thanks May!), and sharing power paperos and fruit pashes!
I've been running on an extremely tight schedule which, truth be told, has me feeling mildly exhausted.
But everything's been running along great and there's always the comfort in knowing that He is there.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home