Disaster has struck!
Albeit in the most puerile of ways, BUT truth of the matter is... I AM S I C K (in the midst of exams)
But on the upside, I took advantage of all that bed-ridden sickness to finish up on Goong.
And ohhhhhhhhh, why oh why did Chaegyung have to end up with Shin!
I am bemoaning the sad miserable fact that she rejected poor, sweet Yul who was just soooo good, considerate, gentle and so... so... dreamy.
Who in her right mind would reject THIS!

So despite a very cheery happy ending, I am sad :(
Because poor Yul not only lost his right to be crown prince, he also lost the girl he loves (big reason why I'm sad here) annnnnd he took the bloody blame for his mother!
What a poor (and vulnerably good looking) sweet boy... pfft lousy ending :(
Albeit in the most puerile of ways, BUT truth of the matter is... I AM S I C K (in the midst of exams)
But on the upside, I took advantage of all that bed-ridden sickness to finish up on Goong.
And ohhhhhhhhh, why oh why did Chaegyung have to end up with Shin!
I am bemoaning the sad miserable fact that she rejected poor, sweet Yul who was just soooo good, considerate, gentle and so... so... dreamy.
Who in her right mind would reject THIS!

So despite a very cheery happy ending, I am sad :(
Because poor Yul not only lost his right to be crown prince, he also lost the girl he loves (big reason why I'm sad here) annnnnd he took the bloody blame for his mother!
What a poor (and vulnerably good looking) sweet boy... pfft lousy ending :(
Ohwell but now that the tractor running through my head and feverish chill has dissipated, and I'm only nursing the post-fever light-headedness, and my few hours of television euphoria has ended, I guess it's time to head back to the books .. ... . ..... . . .. . . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home