I have reached an epiphany...
I am an awful, horrible, wasteful, ungrateful person.
I am sad.
I have two phantom scratches (I think I scratched myself in my sleep) and a brand new throbbing zit, both lying on various parts of my face.
I am sad.
My hair has been in a current state of... ugh. I fear its permanency.
I am sad.
Most of my clothes are too tight for me now.
I am (very) sad.
I can't seem to kick my sorry behind into gear and start S T U D Y I N G.
I am sad.
I have a stupid, useless assignment which has left me in a blundering state of cluelessness.
I am sad (and annoyed).
I miss my family (although they are currently very pissed at me).
I am (very, very) sad.
I miss the AAgirls.
I am sad.
I miss my friends.
I am sad.
I miss Smokey.
I am sad.
I have a sudden urge to start belting out the poem that Adrian Mole wrote for Pandora:
Pandora!
I adore ya
I implore ye
Don't ignore me
I am (a very) sad (person).
Yup.
Like a giant in a land of scuttling Lilliputan leaves,
I am an awful, horrible, wasteful, ungrateful person.
I am sad.
I have two phantom scratches (I think I scratched myself in my sleep) and a brand new throbbing zit, both lying on various parts of my face.
I am sad.
My hair has been in a current state of... ugh. I fear its permanency.
I am sad.
Most of my clothes are too tight for me now.
I am (very) sad.
I can't seem to kick my sorry behind into gear and start S T U D Y I N G.
I am sad.
I have a stupid, useless assignment which has left me in a blundering state of cluelessness.
I am sad (and annoyed).
I miss my family (although they are currently very pissed at me).
I am (very, very) sad.
I miss the AAgirls.
I am sad.
I miss my friends.
I am sad.
I miss Smokey.
I am sad.
I have a sudden urge to start belting out the poem that Adrian Mole wrote for Pandora:
Pandora!
I adore ya
I implore ye
Don't ignore me
I am (a very) sad (person).
Yup.
Like a giant in a land of scuttling Lilliputan leaves,
Take the brown and to green.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home