Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL CHIA MY LHP!!



















You are NINETEEN and almost two decades old, mister!
Even though you always bully me, make fun of me, irritate me (on purpose!), and agreed with the anonymous person who said I looked like a maid, I still forgive you and give you valuable space on my blog to wish you happy birthday because you're my LHP.
I don't quite remember how we became good friends, or how we even became friends for that matter, but here's to the squabbly, zoned-out, stoning friendship of ours.
And remember, you're now nineteen, a year older and (hopefully) wiser, so remember to choose wisely (with your girls especially), make wise decisions and quit inhaling hazardous material for good.
See you when I get back in the hols!

(and I can't believe that's the ONLY picture I could find of you in my entire Pictures folder)

-

Too much work, so little time, too much procrastination!
I even resorted to drawing out little timetables for the weeks before exams (and my awful MGTS1201 assignment which I'm clueless about) so I can be a good steward of my time.
Because reviewing my sloth-like days, I am becoming increasingly horrified at my late nights, late mornings and the copious number of hours I waste merely sitting on my arse doing absolutely... nothing.

So.. GO ME! Because geek is the new cool I tell you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home