I feel really strange and the words are lodged in a dismantled heap right in the centre of my heart.
I feel disillusioned; the strong and unwavering anchor of trust now evanescent and fleeting.
How is it that something you've known for ages can turn into a lacy wisp, that even the warm familiar confines of the past have blurred and evaporated and all that's left is... I don't know.
I wonder if I ever really knew.
I feel disillusioned; the strong and unwavering anchor of trust now evanescent and fleeting.
How is it that something you've known for ages can turn into a lacy wisp, that even the warm familiar confines of the past have blurred and evaporated and all that's left is... I don't know.
I wonder if I ever really knew.
I don't feel too peachy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home