Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am sitting in front of my laptop watching my printer spit out sheet after sheet of ... work and just gathering them into neat little stacks is enough to put me off doing my tutorials and poring through the compulsory readings :(
I don't know why but there's something I don't like about crisp hot sheets of paper fresh from the rolling printer; maybe it's that clinical papery smell exaggerated by that unsoothing warmth.
Or maaaaybe... I just don't like doing work! Ha ha! And seeing the printer roll out sheet after sheet of fresh, new work makes me feel sick.

But you know, I'm going to throttle headlong into those debits and credits and criminal law problems, trawl my way through and emerge victorious!
Because I was at prayer meeting earlier and it was half-night prayer which means it ends at 11 and I desperately needed to get my work done before the 8am tute tomorrow, so I was praying that God would make a way home for me.
And just so happens Melissa was heading home early so that means I get transport home!
She dropped me off and now that I've got that extra time that God has so graciously blessed me with, I ought to make good use of it and finish my tutorials.

Which I will do... .... now.

Aww, I miss everyone terribly; will make time to call/email all of you once I settle back into the groove of uni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home