Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm starting to think that excusemeplease is becoming dry and increasingly I can't think of anything I want to write.
Perhaps it's the grind of uni settling in and stealing time away from me but replacing it with neither exciting nor memorable moments, leaving no room for displaced thoughts and the like.
But on the upside things have been running smoothly, things are looking good :)
My engine's been up and running, I've been concentrating in class taking down notes, having lots of great conversation and I even did my accounting tutorial before the actual tute itself and got most of the problem questions right!
Achievement indeed :)

Anyway okay, since there's seriously a dearth of any practical line of thought or even anything remotely interesting, I will just do the usual and post up random pictures from my mobile.
As much as I hate the quality of the pictures, the convenience does me over.

Angie, CC, May, Lisa and me at lunch before class














Angie Tracy and meeeeee.










































Oh, and before I found out the sad thing had occurred, Angie and I went to the UQ art gallery to kill time and LOOK AT THESE PAINTINGS.
This one freaked the hell out of me; imagine it hanging on your wall, looming like a.. ghost.














And check this one out, WHAT WAS THE ARTIST THINKING?!



















Oh dear, it's so sad how I really can't think of anything substantial to write but yet it pains me thinking of closing this blog down cause I've had it for way too long.
You know, this semester is taking on a ;strange optimistic hue and I really wonder how it'll pan out; such beginnings lead to a funny guesswork of expectation proportion.
And I think I'll start taking out my real camera for some decent photos next time; all my pictures look smudgy, faded and.. lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home