Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's time for a picture update; a detailed one!

So it was a very lonesome Vday spent at my house as you can see. Everyone looks very... somber. For some reason.




Then it was cards and mahjong at Marc's!














And we tried playing scrabble



















Then it was a very lovely night on Tuesday the day before I left where I had dinner with the girls before we headed to Loof to celebrate Rage's birthday!
It was a very happy night of heart to hearts, retarded talk and foooooooooood with my bestest girls :)



















AA girls minus... a lot of people :( Laura and Sueeeee, where are yoouuu! Oh and I've no idea how come Rage isn't in the picture.














The pretty birthday girl and I!



















Happy Birthday Rageykins, hope you liked your present!
Anyway Rage, I've known you waaaay back since primary school where you were irritating and put double sided tape in my hair (heehee) but you've really grown up and matured and become such a cute and endearing laaaaaaaydee.
Really enjoyed all those free periods we used to spend together and of course all the wonderful AAgirl moments and my life just wouldn't be the same without you :)

-

CNY prata with my sisterrrr where I suspect the prata was bought with my mahjong losses haha














-

Okay, so I'm back in Brisbane and the flight was fairly uneventful save for the usual hiccups at the checkin counter which I face every time due to my previously stolen passport.
And I guess I could grumble at all the inefficiency and problems that have become such a usual drill but I'm very grateful for the small things like how I sat next to a nice old man in the plane, I managed to not get airsick, I saw a lot of very cute babies and little kids, and most importantly, all my bags came in and did not get left behind!
Yaay :)

I vacuumed my entire morning away and my room is in a very neat and comfortable state which I pray will continue to stay this way.
I think I'm somewhat stuck in the whole rushed frenetic busy hustle and bustle of Singapore life because when I was heading to Chris' house this evening I found myself walking at an extremely un-Brisbane-like pace and I just felt so... strange.
Ha ha, but it was a good first day back and it's a busy busy day tomorrow so I need to .... SLEEEEEEP.
Okay goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home