Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So I leave in less than 24 hours and although I can think of a lot of words to describe aspects of how I'm feeling, I think I cannot aptly and succintly describe exactly how I'm feeling.
I could say it's an extremely bittersweet sensation, I'm heavy, excited, currently an amalgam of emotions and mixed feelings, etc; but then yet all these seem to depict a tumultuous myriad of emotions, all melodramatic and surging within my chest, when in all honesty, it's really not like that at all.
And so I guess I can only sum it up as an indescribable feeling although it's such an enigma weighing the emotion with many more weights and burdens it does not possess; but at the end that is what it is, indescribable.
Although not in the exclusive sense of extreme exhilaration or the contrary, because I think that someone else who's been there and done that would know exactly what I'm talking about and heaps of people have been there and done that.
So in all weak and feeble attempts, I am feeling... indescribable. Ha ha.

Okay, updates and pictures when I'm back in Brisbane and can attend to all housekeeping matters, online or not.
Because all the hours I have left now are spent packing and trying not to be overweight.
And that it's really been a great holiday seeing everyone I love and made me realise all the more how irreplaceable all of you are :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home