Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Okay, pictures from my (new) MOBILE!

the bell and I on Sunday before Kren's 'surprise'














Mich and I at Kren's 'surprise'














still at the 'surprise'














cutestuff Smokey; don't know why it looks a lil grainy (the picture I mean)














the very FIRST photo I took with my phone














Po and I














at Freddy's with MichLoh, Po and VELDIE (long time no see!)














last bible study with JG














the Bell and I again looking very... luminous.















So on Sunday we had Kren's surprise at night and Celene and I headed over to Settler's for the first time for a really good game of Scrabble where I discovered Cel's hilarious spelling prowess HEH!
I also got to try some really good organic banana walnut ice cream which is one of the best-tasting not-so-sweet ice creams I've ever had!
And I also managed to eat a mushroom prata stuffed full with mushrooms; unlike most places which cooks mushroom prata with the prata only half filled with mushrooms.
Little things like that make the day so much better, just like how little things can make your day so much worse; like not being able to find your one and only hairtie, losing one earring and eating really subpar food.

Also, I never get sick of girl company.
Especially on a warm balmy night with great food and great conversation; and even though I tend to space out a lot in any group bigger than five, the idle chatter soothes me into an extremely pleasant bubble most of the time.
It makes me think that everyday should be like that: a stream of quality productivity with a deep long lull of friendship to make the hustle stand still for just a few hours coupled with great food and great conversation, because nothing but that combination makes me feel more alive.

This week is space out week and surprisingly, I'm very happy to space out and sink into familiar confines.
The only things I have left on my checklist is to buy hairties (to prevent thoughtless days of missing hairties), fix my shoes, buy VCDs, PACK, meet some people and to eat my favourite bakchormee from my favourite store and indulge in a jap meal with my family.

And I realised I really like scrabble and that vowels are extremely important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home