Monday, May 07, 2007

I don't know why but sometimes I can't help feeling intrigued by strange people, knowing there are a dozen and one loopholes but yet constantly pushing to find out more.
It's funny because while I'm struck by the intrigue of the enigmatic, I can't help but desire to be surrounded by everday, normal people talking about everyday, normal things.
Everything's so alluring but distasteful at the same time; grasping and catching whatever we can, but so terribly undecided.

I can't help but think it's an age issue, after all teenagehood is coming to a close and we're walking into an age where mistakes are no longer dismissed as trifling whims.
It's the age where we can't help but feel we want the best of everything because we've sifted through our fair share of immature mistakes but yet our eyes are still fresh with naivete, and we think it's time for us to chase that dream of a perfect life because we want it, need it and maybe even in our own vanity, deserve it.
In other words, I know what I don't want but I don't know what I want.

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.' "
Isaiah 30:21

I pray that I may always walk in Your way and not mine.
Your will not mine be done because that perfect life lies in Your hands because none are perfect but You, Jesus :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shuminz!
tracy here. it's been forever since i visited your blog. nice post. im catching up w ur whereabouts w this blog!@

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home