Today's a great day, I can feel it in my bones.
It's the kind of day where the sun is toasty and the breeze is cool, where everything takes on a sunshine yellow hue and I can feel my senses prickling alive within my snug little space; perfect for feel good music and feel good books!
Somehow everything seems to fit perfectly today because I spent the morning rolling around in bed reading my new book (chicklit) while eating a warm krispy kreme, and then sometime later I found the loveliest feel good song to suit my mood.
So it was cheery music all afternoon while I slaved over my laundry (handwash!) and hung them out to dry before folding my clothes and packing my closet.
I feel so.. satisfied :)
On Tuesday Jasmine and I caught up and scoured through the shops! Had a really good chat reminiscing about the old squash days and made me mildly nostalgic for the pent-up anxiety, school rivalry and all that... cheering.

And of course, a lot of time has been spent with my dearest Angela Seeto! Good friends FOREVER xx



Sean at I on Buddha Fest. I was absolutely petrified on that ferris wheel.




SPIDERMAN 3.

I just found the coolest tshirts online and I'm so tempted to click myself into the world of virtual shopping.
But due to some well.. red tape matters, it looks like I'll have more time to ponder whether or not I want those terrific tees.
It's the kind of day where the sun is toasty and the breeze is cool, where everything takes on a sunshine yellow hue and I can feel my senses prickling alive within my snug little space; perfect for feel good music and feel good books!
Somehow everything seems to fit perfectly today because I spent the morning rolling around in bed reading my new book (chicklit) while eating a warm krispy kreme, and then sometime later I found the loveliest feel good song to suit my mood.
So it was cheery music all afternoon while I slaved over my laundry (handwash!) and hung them out to dry before folding my clothes and packing my closet.
I feel so.. satisfied :)
On Tuesday Jasmine and I caught up and scoured through the shops! Had a really good chat reminiscing about the old squash days and made me mildly nostalgic for the pent-up anxiety, school rivalry and all that... cheering.

And of course, a lot of time has been spent with my dearest Angela Seeto! Good friends FOREVER xx



Sean at I on Buddha Fest. I was absolutely petrified on that ferris wheel.


SPIDERMAN 3.

I just found the coolest tshirts online and I'm so tempted to click myself into the world of virtual shopping.
But due to some well.. red tape matters, it looks like I'll have more time to ponder whether or not I want those terrific tees.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home