Friday, July 06, 2007

It's back to sunny isle Singapore where the humidity clings to your skin and clogs your chest and I'm just simply dyyyyying for some local fare!
As excited as I am to go to Hong Kong, I'm not too psyched about hopping onto yet another plane for a few butt-numbing hours breathing in plane fumes.
I think I'm still struggling to adjust to the change; it seems like nothing's changed but yet at the same time everything's changed, and it just takes a little getting used to.

But it's nice to know some things still haven't changed at all (:

HAPPY THREE BEST FRIENDS (:














MintyPie, SlimBean and FloraBelle!















The last few days I spent in Brisbane before coming back were absolutely fab.
YF camp was awesome; picturesque campsite, clean cabins, friends and the Spirit of God all around.
Praise God for everything.






















There was also dinner with everyone before I left which felt eerily similar to last year because we ate at Pane Vino, sat at the exact same table and even played pool at the same table in Cue City.







And not forgetting Sean's SPANKING NEW RIDE! Woooooo!
















O God, you are my God, earnestly I see you;
My soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory
Because your love is better than life,
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
Your right hand upholds me.

Psalm 63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home