Friday, June 15, 2007

I think I'm getting homesick. Which is really strange because I haven't felt it all semester, and even if I did, it was in small minute doses. But now, I feel really homesick and I don't know why.

I just want to be... home.
In the hot almost stifling weather, sitting on the cool tiles watching telly and knowing everyone's near, hanging out with the girls, bumming in town, going out for suppers, sitting at Coffee Bean and wasting the afternoons away talking, having dinner at Wheelock, going to each other's houses, playing mahjong and cards, and I could go on and on and on.
And I know it won't ever be quite what I expect it to be when I go back, but it's an inkling and that's what I want right now.

Just an inkling would do. I miss everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home