Monday, June 04, 2007

I'VE BEEN IN THE LIBRARY SINCE 11.30! THATS SIX HOURS!... and counting.
I've listened to my playlist for so long that subconsciously I know what's the next song that's coming up.

The air-con is dry and walls have that faint off-white colour which seems to tell of hours of students breathing their stressed-out fumes over the years. And everyone is so quiet; I can hear the crisp clattering of pens and ruffling of pages and even my whispers make heads turn. My skin is itching with dehydration and the sight of dusty balls clinging to the carpet is making my skin prickle even more.

I feel like I'm stuck in a musical box which is a cross of a myriad of tunes and law notes.
One which plays The Fratellis, Guster, Jay Chou, Planetshakers... in that order; alphabetical order and runs through case matrices of physical elements, mental elements and defence.
I feel mildly insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home