David once said that I get too emotionally involved when I watch movies and I'm starting to think he might be right.
Because last night Sean was watching episode 17 (which I haven't seen!) of Heroes on tvlinks and I ended up watching it along with him, and before I fell asleep I stayed up in bed reading Angela's Ashes and I spent a good part of last night browsing through online websites of clothes and bags that I cannot afford.
So the point is, I woke up this morning at a loss to what to do, because a part of my brain is screaming to lose itself in the excitement of the Bennet household and all the other high-flying Heroes' characters, and the other part is quietly but surely sucked into the subtle plaintive quality of Frankie McCourt's life which I find strangely alluring, and the third is just... pure unattainable lustful frivolity.
I honestly feel torn as to what to do. This is why I'm blogging.
It gives me time to decide what I really want to do.
Because last night Sean was watching episode 17 (which I haven't seen!) of Heroes on tvlinks and I ended up watching it along with him, and before I fell asleep I stayed up in bed reading Angela's Ashes and I spent a good part of last night browsing through online websites of clothes and bags that I cannot afford.
So the point is, I woke up this morning at a loss to what to do, because a part of my brain is screaming to lose itself in the excitement of the Bennet household and all the other high-flying Heroes' characters, and the other part is quietly but surely sucked into the subtle plaintive quality of Frankie McCourt's life which I find strangely alluring, and the third is just... pure unattainable lustful frivolity.
I honestly feel torn as to what to do. This is why I'm blogging.
It gives me time to decide what I really want to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home