I am very annoyed.
I am trying to sleep but my new neighbour is blasting music so loudly it seems as though it's coming from my laptop. And to make things worse, he is belting out the song (Amazed by Lonestar) in an extremely off-key pseudo passionate voice. I'm not being mean. Because ever since they moved in, I've been graced with pounding music in the morning (9 am), loud gabbing voices and boisterous laughter at night, and the occasional warble in the afternoon.
I think I'm still surprisingly chipper considering this week's been plain awful.
I meant to blog days ago but somehow this week's been thrown into the throes of tribulation, that I can't seem to muster any extra energy to gripe, but merely hang on to whatever shreds of optimism I have left with bleak tenacity.
So in a nutshell:
1. I received some disturbing news (sorry, private)
2. I have disappointed my parents, greatly! I am ashamed.
3. I now have a spare room which I need to fill asap!
4. I am doomed to an extremely dismal GPA because I can't apply for special consideration for my accounting which means a failing grade.
5. I am broke. And in debt.
6. Perdisco STILL hasn't refunded me yet.
7. I locked myself out of my house for three hours.
8. My laptop's wheezing along like an old lady. It's that slow, too.
9. I have encountered the Mega Stupid Ninny.
It's times like these that God's teaching me all over again to learn how to surrender everything and put my trust in Him! That even when things seem dim, there's always that joy because the JOY OF OUR LORD IS OUR STRENGTH :)
I was super bored yesterday and look what I came up with!
HAHA. Chris, Ruth, Reuben, Sean, Dylan, Tsam, this is for you :) How apt huh.

Because, we love life :)
I am trying to sleep but my new neighbour is blasting music so loudly it seems as though it's coming from my laptop. And to make things worse, he is belting out the song (Amazed by Lonestar) in an extremely off-key pseudo passionate voice. I'm not being mean. Because ever since they moved in, I've been graced with pounding music in the morning (9 am), loud gabbing voices and boisterous laughter at night, and the occasional warble in the afternoon.
I think I'm still surprisingly chipper considering this week's been plain awful.
I meant to blog days ago but somehow this week's been thrown into the throes of tribulation, that I can't seem to muster any extra energy to gripe, but merely hang on to whatever shreds of optimism I have left with bleak tenacity.
So in a nutshell:
1. I received some disturbing news (sorry, private)
2. I have disappointed my parents, greatly! I am ashamed.
3. I now have a spare room which I need to fill asap!
4. I am doomed to an extremely dismal GPA because I can't apply for special consideration for my accounting which means a failing grade.
5. I am broke. And in debt.
6. Perdisco STILL hasn't refunded me yet.
7. I locked myself out of my house for three hours.
8. My laptop's wheezing along like an old lady. It's that slow, too.
9. I have encountered the Mega Stupid Ninny.
It's times like these that God's teaching me all over again to learn how to surrender everything and put my trust in Him! That even when things seem dim, there's always that joy because the JOY OF OUR LORD IS OUR STRENGTH :)
I was super bored yesterday and look what I came up with!
HAHA. Chris, Ruth, Reuben, Sean, Dylan, Tsam, this is for you :) How apt huh.

Because, we love life :)

1 Comments:
WOW !
action packed week and not a lot of it has been positive. It's so good to see you keep ur chin up and looking to God for strength ! Keep lovin God and livin for him aye ! He's BIGGER than all things and he Loves YOU !!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home