Monday, May 14, 2007

It is 3am in the morning and there are a bunch of extremely annoying birds squawking outside my window! Don't they need to sleep?!?!
It makes me feel like instead of time settling into the depths of the night, it has gone topsy turvy and decided on the early arrival of twilight.

We headed out on Friday night and had korean food at the newly renovated Gaya.
It looks terrific now with white lights, matte dark wood and gleaming polished floors; a far cry from the dingy little place it once was.
Unfortunately, it seems as though a more than proportionate hike has accompanied its prices as well because May, Angie and I shared a hotpot for $26.50, thinking it would feed us sufficiently, but we spent most part of the dinner straggling for whatever little prawns and squid they had :(

There's something about the cosmetics section in department stores that makes your skin look absolutely glowing and flawless.
Because even with my extremely crappy, grainy, 2.0 megapixel phone camera with no flash, my pictures look almost radiant with health!

Those are stupid GY's FINGERRRS!














Yay, all good now :)














This is where my crappy phone camera (and phototaking skills) come into play. Blurry and not in focus ha ha; typical me.





















And I really ought to curb my spending habits.
Sales and food have an extremely evil pitch; they brainwash you into thinking that it is cheap(er), rendering it totally okay to buy that top and that cute cardigan and those lovely shorts, or whatever it is hanging off the rack and before you know it, you've got bagfuls of adorable little buys that you simply don't need.
Food, simply because it is.
Can't help shovelling food into my mouth every other hour and now I'm paying the consequences because my already tight and fitting jeans have now cinched my hips in a manner that makes it almost impossible to breathe.

I say this because I spent Friday night trawling through the shops.
I spent Saturday afternoon trawling through the shops.
I spent Sunday afternoon trawling through the shops!!!!!!

Anyway, other than some niggling minute annoyances, life here is straggling along in a mildly exhaustive chipper mode.
And that can only be a good thing, I think?
God has been good :)

I've some more pictures from David's surprise (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!) which I haven't uploaded yet.
Okay, too tired to blog. gooooooooooodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home