Sunday, May 27, 2007

I need to study. I need to study. I neeeeed to start studying.
I'm so unworriedly worried that there's even that little flutter batting itself within my chest! ...While my mind continues to whip up a whole range of useless things to do.
Like I'm really hungry but today is day one of not eating after dinner; and my mind keeps conjuring up these images of steaming chicken stew with mushrooms and zucchines floating in it, poured liberally over a mound of rice.

I think my english is getting worse. I can't speak properly nowadays, constantly tripping over my words or scrabbling to find the right words to express myself.
Worse still, I've taken to rambling. On and on and on and.... ....
Whatever happened to QUALITY?!

So instead of wedging my behind firmly in my chair at the study desk, I've been wedging it on the chair at Chris' house.
Last night we played MONOPOLY: DISNEY EDITION!!


I ended up being Sleeping Beauty and losing ALL MY MONEY, ALL MY PROPERTY to Christopher Huang the Dumbo because I landed on one of his expensive castles twice.
I wanted to be Dumbo, because you know what they say about people (or animals) with big ears! Or at least that's what someone told me.
And then we sat around and... life happened.

I've really taken to drinking tea nowadays. And biscuits!
I like tea usually, but now I really like tea! I drink almost one cup everyday.

And ugh, useless entry.
ramble ramble.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Squirrel said...

That was quite a funny line about Disney monopoly! :p Out of curiosity, what do they say about people with big ears?

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home