I love afternoon naps!
I've taken the liberty of allowing myself three hours of luxurious napping time everyday, ranging anytime between 4 - 7 pm, although I think the perfect time for an afternoon nap is 5.
It also means I don't really know how I'm going to charge through my afternoon papers when my mind is so used to nap mode.
Pretty good weekend considering I practically didn't do anything: minimal study, minimal play.
I went to Koorong yesterday and I bought John Bevere's Drawing Nearer under Laura's recommendation and I'm looking forward to start reading it because I know it's the beginning of a very exciting journey ahead!
Ha ha, sometimes I really feel ashamed at my lack of faith when God has shown me time and again that He is there and it's in His hands and all I need to do is trust!
God-sized faith!
It's been a really trying week of calculating probable GPAs and letting the stress get to my stomach, but praise God because in my queasy stress-induced state, God encouraged me in my quiet time one morning through Psalm 16!
And when my lack of faith seeped in, He reminded me yet again that He is my refuge and strength on my favourite cubicle tucked away in the law library.
Today I was at church and Jess' mum, who is the sweetest ever, asked if she could pray for me; I felt so touched that I almost teared because I knew God was looking after me and watching out for me through her
Praise God yet again because today Steve asked me if I wanted to play the guitar for YF camp.
I remember praying that I may be invited to join the music team because I'm always too chicken to ask for a spot and God has really paved the way!
I'm really excited because I started playing the guitar couple of years back but it was always a little hobby on the side, and in recent months I felt the desire to use God's gifts to serve Him and I'm so thankful for this opportunity to play and learn under the other musicians.
:)
And I've been having the worst Disney movie craving.
I had this burning urge to watch Beauty and the Beast last night except I couldn't find it anywhere :(
So I settled for Anastasia which was equally beautiful because I think Anastasia and Dimitri have got to be one of the best looking Disney couples ever, ha ha.
My favourite Disney princess!

Favourite couple :)

oookay, time to study.
I've taken the liberty of allowing myself three hours of luxurious napping time everyday, ranging anytime between 4 - 7 pm, although I think the perfect time for an afternoon nap is 5.
It also means I don't really know how I'm going to charge through my afternoon papers when my mind is so used to nap mode.
Pretty good weekend considering I practically didn't do anything: minimal study, minimal play.
I went to Koorong yesterday and I bought John Bevere's Drawing Nearer under Laura's recommendation and I'm looking forward to start reading it because I know it's the beginning of a very exciting journey ahead!
Ha ha, sometimes I really feel ashamed at my lack of faith when God has shown me time and again that He is there and it's in His hands and all I need to do is trust!
God-sized faith!
It's been a really trying week of calculating probable GPAs and letting the stress get to my stomach, but praise God because in my queasy stress-induced state, God encouraged me in my quiet time one morning through Psalm 16!
And when my lack of faith seeped in, He reminded me yet again that He is my refuge and strength on my favourite cubicle tucked away in the law library.
Today I was at church and Jess' mum, who is the sweetest ever, asked if she could pray for me; I felt so touched that I almost teared because I knew God was looking after me and watching out for me through her
Praise God yet again because today Steve asked me if I wanted to play the guitar for YF camp.
I remember praying that I may be invited to join the music team because I'm always too chicken to ask for a spot and God has really paved the way!
I'm really excited because I started playing the guitar couple of years back but it was always a little hobby on the side, and in recent months I felt the desire to use God's gifts to serve Him and I'm so thankful for this opportunity to play and learn under the other musicians.
:)
And I've been having the worst Disney movie craving.
I had this burning urge to watch Beauty and the Beast last night except I couldn't find it anywhere :(
So I settled for Anastasia which was equally beautiful because I think Anastasia and Dimitri have got to be one of the best looking Disney couples ever, ha ha.
My favourite Disney princess!

Favourite couple :)

oookay, time to study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home