I had a really exciting dream last night; conspiracy theory, big ominous law courts and racing through the streets trying to run away from the bad guys.
Ha ha, Chris and Michelle (Lim), both of you were in my dream! Michelle drove most of the time, very impressive driving in my dream!
I told David my dream this morning and he said it sounds like a movie; it really did.
We all belonged to some company and lots of dodgy things started happening so the three of us started snooping around to find out what was going on, especially when one of our good and honest workers (his name was Eddy) got laid off in the most mysterious of ways.
So we began our detective work and found this letter addressed to one of the senior executives in our firm about how Eddy needed to be removed and through our sneaking, we pried open this huge conspiracy which landed us in heaps of trouble.
Thus, all the driving and running away; think screeching tires and zipping through narrow streets. At some parts, Chris was driving and we all know Chris doesn't have his license, so it felt like we were in Need for Speed; ha ha, driving on the grass patches and trying desperately to get back on the road.
Mmm I hate it when I think of what I want to say someone long after the moment has passed.
Because I woke up this morning, and it hit me right on the head, the exact words I needed to say last night and I really want to say them now.... but, what exactly is the point of saying it when the conversation is long over?
Drawing Near has been really good so far. I read a chapter every night and somehow every night I know it's exactly what God wants to say to me or what I felt I learnt through the day's comings and goings.
Especially during this time of exams, where I can feel my focus slipping, it really reminds me that it is all about Him; not me, not His blessings, not my circumstances, but Him :)
I was thinking about the verse in 2 Corinthians, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
And wow, sometimes I wish I had that steadfast love and faith that Paul had, to be in that deep intimate relationship with God and always know that His love enshrouds you and is rooted in you.
Like, the best relationship you have with anyone, except, a thousand times better :)
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace
Ha ha, Chris and Michelle (Lim), both of you were in my dream! Michelle drove most of the time, very impressive driving in my dream!
I told David my dream this morning and he said it sounds like a movie; it really did.
We all belonged to some company and lots of dodgy things started happening so the three of us started snooping around to find out what was going on, especially when one of our good and honest workers (his name was Eddy) got laid off in the most mysterious of ways.
So we began our detective work and found this letter addressed to one of the senior executives in our firm about how Eddy needed to be removed and through our sneaking, we pried open this huge conspiracy which landed us in heaps of trouble.
Thus, all the driving and running away; think screeching tires and zipping through narrow streets. At some parts, Chris was driving and we all know Chris doesn't have his license, so it felt like we were in Need for Speed; ha ha, driving on the grass patches and trying desperately to get back on the road.
Mmm I hate it when I think of what I want to say someone long after the moment has passed.
Because I woke up this morning, and it hit me right on the head, the exact words I needed to say last night and I really want to say them now.... but, what exactly is the point of saying it when the conversation is long over?
Drawing Near has been really good so far. I read a chapter every night and somehow every night I know it's exactly what God wants to say to me or what I felt I learnt through the day's comings and goings.
Especially during this time of exams, where I can feel my focus slipping, it really reminds me that it is all about Him; not me, not His blessings, not my circumstances, but Him :)
I was thinking about the verse in 2 Corinthians, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
And wow, sometimes I wish I had that steadfast love and faith that Paul had, to be in that deep intimate relationship with God and always know that His love enshrouds you and is rooted in you.
Like, the best relationship you have with anyone, except, a thousand times better :)
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home