I feel really troubled. But I don't know why I feel troubled. Mmm.
It was cold and rainy today; perfect sleeping weather but so numbingly dreary when you're cooped up in a room studying.
So far, three people have told me I look like this girl, and today I was shown a picture of her and I do think we look a little alike. Freeeeaky. The funniest thing is she has a twin and I look more like her than her twin does, ha ha.
I hope tomorrow is a better day.
It was cold and rainy today; perfect sleeping weather but so numbingly dreary when you're cooped up in a room studying.
So far, three people have told me I look like this girl, and today I was shown a picture of her and I do think we look a little alike. Freeeeaky. The funniest thing is she has a twin and I look more like her than her twin does, ha ha.
I hope tomorrow is a better day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home