I thought with each year that passes, I'd be a lot more adroit at handling my own feelings. I thought as I grew older, such superfluous and puerile feelings would go away. But then I realised, it doesn't. You just get a lot better at hiding them.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Previous Posts
- I had a good day today. I got a haircut which put ...
- I've been reading Ephesians recently (how God-plan...
- I've been on a bit of a tv and book rampage these ...
- I don't recall being this tired in a long time. I ...
- I dislike myself when I get like this. I can't do ...
- I still remember how I spent the new year in 2007....
- I am quite glad this week is over, although it was...
- (edit below)It's 10 am and my former indulgent and...
- Just a few things to say:(belated)MERRYCHRISTMASan...
- Okay, I really want to tell someone this but since...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home