I AM SO PROUD OF YOU CDIV FOR RETAINING THE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIIONNNNS!
ok although technically, i can't really use 'we' cause i'm not in mgs anymore, but a part of me will ALWAYS belong to mgs so WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
i must say i've never gotten so emotional before, with all the tears and grabbing and whatnot.
perhaps it's the feeling of longing and missing for mgs that makes the feeling all the more intense.
hmm, although a teensy part of me wishes i was the one grasping the gold medal, seeing them win, really made me feel like a winner. and i am so proud of them :)
bdiv, now its time to do your job and no pressures or anything allright?
just wanna tell you that, i have faith in you.
so have faith in yourself.
and have faith in God.
YOU CAN DO IT.
I CAN SEE THE DOUBLE GOLD ALREADY.
and to acjc, I SEE THE GOLD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok although technically, i can't really use 'we' cause i'm not in mgs anymore, but a part of me will ALWAYS belong to mgs so WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
i must say i've never gotten so emotional before, with all the tears and grabbing and whatnot.
perhaps it's the feeling of longing and missing for mgs that makes the feeling all the more intense.
hmm, although a teensy part of me wishes i was the one grasping the gold medal, seeing them win, really made me feel like a winner. and i am so proud of them :)
bdiv, now its time to do your job and no pressures or anything allright?
just wanna tell you that, i have faith in you.
so have faith in yourself.
and have faith in God.
YOU CAN DO IT.
I CAN SEE THE DOUBLE GOLD ALREADY.
and to acjc, I SEE THE GOLD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home