it's time to mug mug mug and mug some more,
and lead a boring dreary existence.
and I can't spell anymore.
I keep botching up my
okay, anyway down with a scratchy throat and dry cough.
I blame those horrid, oily, scrumptious cheese puffs that they keep selling and I keep eating.
talk about prophetic irony!
the day when I started on my cheese puff rampage, tan cc came up to me and said Don't eat so much oily things okay! Very heaty! Must drink lots of water, you don't want to get sick! It's the last lap of the exams..
and I nodded offhandedly at her scoffing at her doubts of my immunity system which proved not so great after all..
nowadays, I keep thinking about my future which seems the slightest bit bleak and dismal.
I want to experience a new life and see new things and buy new things and live it up
BUT how on earth do I do that if I'm gonna attain dismal grades?
well, I can't so it's back to the books.
and lead a boring dreary existence.
and I can't spell anymore.
I keep botching up my
- tendancy/tendency (the latter is correct, as I found out through my prelims)
- attendence/attendance (again, the latter is correct as I found out from the attendance book)
- existence/existance (this one I'm not even sure, I'm assuming the former is correct..?)
okay, anyway down with a scratchy throat and dry cough.
I blame those horrid, oily, scrumptious cheese puffs that they keep selling and I keep eating.
talk about prophetic irony!
the day when I started on my cheese puff rampage, tan cc came up to me and said Don't eat so much oily things okay! Very heaty! Must drink lots of water, you don't want to get sick! It's the last lap of the exams..
and I nodded offhandedly at her scoffing at her doubts of my immunity system which proved not so great after all..
nowadays, I keep thinking about my future which seems the slightest bit bleak and dismal.
I want to experience a new life and see new things and buy new things and live it up
BUT how on earth do I do that if I'm gonna attain dismal grades?
well, I can't so it's back to the books.
200%!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home