Monday, October 31, 2005


the most perfect pooch in the whole world :)
(I know not to many of you, but to me so.. say hellooo cutie! )

finally managed to scrabble for a picture of smokey because he's such an active bugger he won't stay still, hence a severe shortage of photos of my QTPIEEE!
and flash doesn't flatter him that well because, pfft, flash doesn't flatter anybody!

anyway my productiveness seems to occur in spurts.
i'll be very productive in one day, and very unproductive the next.
resulting in immense guilt leading to productiveness in one day, and then I run out of steam and the whole cycle repeats itself.

and I was trying terribly hard to express what I wanted to say to jin today but for some reason nothing I said came out right, or at least not in the way I wanted it to come out.
everything I feel inside seems to go through some sort of distortion process while I'm trying to churn out the words, so it comes out as asdflhasduugkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway jin, I hope you kinda got whatever I was trying to say today.

and the most relaxing books to read while taking a break from studying are SweetValley books.
non-thinking but so darn interesting anyway.
so yesterday, during my numerous study breaks, I read Amy Moves In, The Bully and Malibu Summer.
I think SweetValley is an essential part of every girl's growing up years.
next time I'm going to make my daughter read at least one SweetValley book because how can a girl not read SweetValley.
even though it's rubbish and trashy, I still think it's that sweet, nostalgic part of your adolescence and until now, whenever I need a relaxing read, I turn to SweetValley.
hurhur.

okay, I think I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home