a very hilarious exchange between my father and smokey that I must note down lest I forget.
because our dear beloved Mr QTpiee peed on the house floor today after having been obediently toilet trained for the last two weeks!
father: WHYYY YOU PEEE HERE?! WHY YOU PEE HEREE! ANSWER ME!!!!
mother: (from upstairs) of course he can't answer you!
father: WHY YOU PEEE HERE?! BARK! BARK!
(smokey looks at my father very blankly)
father: smokey, if you pee here again, next time I'll cut off your... your.. your penis! if not I'll tie it up with a rubberband! you know what that means? it means everything will come out from your mouth!
(smokey starts looking bored and turns his head away)
father: SMOKEY!!! NEXT TIME WHEN I TALK TO YOU, YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
all the time I was trying to stifle my laughter because my father says when he's disciplining smokey I cannot laugh, lest smokey thinks it's a funny thing.
because our dear beloved Mr QTpiee peed on the house floor today after having been obediently toilet trained for the last two weeks!
father: WHYYY YOU PEEE HERE?! WHY YOU PEE HEREE! ANSWER ME!!!!
mother: (from upstairs) of course he can't answer you!
father: WHY YOU PEEE HERE?! BARK! BARK!
(smokey looks at my father very blankly)
father: smokey, if you pee here again, next time I'll cut off your... your.. your penis! if not I'll tie it up with a rubberband! you know what that means? it means everything will come out from your mouth!
(smokey starts looking bored and turns his head away)
father: SMOKEY!!! NEXT TIME WHEN I TALK TO YOU, YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
all the time I was trying to stifle my laughter because my father says when he's disciplining smokey I cannot laugh, lest smokey thinks it's a funny thing.
teehee, Mr QTpiee and my papa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home