I am seriously exhausted.
my legs feel like they are dropping off.
and this is all (LOOK BELOW)'s fault.

(he is wearing my glasses!)
for making me walk and walk when my poor legs were aching.
anyway, tired legs aside, it was good catching up and having fun doing just about absolutely nothing.
I've really missed just hanging comfortably.
probably the bestest friend I'll ever have :)

anyway today was a very 'bump into people' day.
I bumped into jame psy and raj and shuch and tits after eric left and hung out with them and daniel for abit.
and today I bumped into inez and steph and shi!
and while I was at hollandv Breko for bible study, I saw gab leeren kevin and kelly.
and bible study today was very good.
I can't fully express how glad I am to have had an assistant cell leader and friend like yasmine.
and friends like joan whom I can tell almost everything too and laugh til my sides hurt.
yasmine and i (joan didn't want to take a picture because..)

yea anyway I think the last week and maybe part of this week is seriously friends week!
I had great talks with mich eric daniel joan cass yasmine and I even had a great catchup with pq after having not spoken to him for almost two years!
ok, I think I'm really tired.
I'll just.. go now.
my legs feel like they are dropping off.
and this is all (LOOK BELOW)'s fault.

(he is wearing my glasses!)
for making me walk and walk when my poor legs were aching.
anyway, tired legs aside, it was good catching up and having fun doing just about absolutely nothing.
I've really missed just hanging comfortably.
probably the bestest friend I'll ever have :)

anyway today was a very 'bump into people' day.
I bumped into jame psy and raj and shuch and tits after eric left and hung out with them and daniel for abit.
and today I bumped into inez and steph and shi!
and while I was at hollandv Breko for bible study, I saw gab leeren kevin and kelly.
and bible study today was very good.
I can't fully express how glad I am to have had an assistant cell leader and friend like yasmine.
and friends like joan whom I can tell almost everything too and laugh til my sides hurt.
yasmine and i (joan didn't want to take a picture because..)

yea anyway I think the last week and maybe part of this week is seriously friends week!
I had great talks with mich eric daniel joan cass yasmine and I even had a great catchup with pq after having not spoken to him for almost two years!
ok, I think I'm really tired.
I'll just.. go now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home