ok, time for an update and blog diarrhoea because I am currently feeling bored and pmsey.
Friday
- a haircut which made me not so happy because I hate thin hair (he thinned it alot and I still have alot of hair but I prefer more hair) and now my hair is waving and looking.. frizzy.
- then Shennanigans! good job AAboys ;)
and I'm aching. I think on thursday, I exercised all these muscles I never even knew I had. it was probably the first time I've exercised since, well, a long time.
then supper with my sister and her old friends who kept on going oh my, 18 is very young! she's so young!
just because they're, like, 25!
anyway photos below!
marc owen and me in all our KAWAIIINEEESS!

the girls Y


and look at our attempts to take a 'class' photo. nigel al jame and i



take#1: al isn't looking at the camera and some guy decides to pay for his drink, hence the hand and cash.
take#2: nigel has his eyes closed
take#3: a somewhat decent photo except we're all in strange positions looking abit queer.
Saturday
- Sisters' Day Out :)
went with my sister to purchase a guitar!
to squelch my boredom I even restrung my guitar so at least I'll have something to do at home.
- supposed to go to jae's party (SORRY JOYCELYN HO!!!!) but cos my dad had tix to the Swiss Dream Circus, I went for that instead.
we had VIP front row seats and sat right in front of the guest-of-honour!
plus, all the food was free and they even gave us goodie bags.
so it was pure and total junk fest with free candyfloss, popcorn, hot dogs, fries, nuggets, ice cream, green tea, pepsi and loads of evian.
and our goodie bags had chocolate and beer nuts and a tshirt!
I quite like freebies, actually. especially if it's food.
sisters Y


Swiss Dream Circus


look! that's the really hot steeaaamy canadian with a good looking face to boot!
he was dressed up in white shorts and suspenders and angel wings and it was an OH SHOOT ME NOW, CUPID! moment.
all the pictures are really blurry because no flash is allowed.
so after talking to 3 people about melancholy subjects yesterday my emo-ness and pms-induced emotions surfaced.
about friends and broken bridges and strained relations.
I think I've reached a point in time where I'm able to take things in my stride but sometimes don't you wonder stubbornly why must it be this way?
then you exhaust yourself with the multitude of unanswered questions and slowly start to wind down like a mechanical toy.
another form of a teenage identity crisis, I presume.
but a different one from those in the stages of 13, 14 and 15.
all this melancholia resulted in a sleepless sleep (!!) and me pottering around the house after church trying to find a quick fix.
and you know, quick fixes remind me of those little test-tubes of Happiness which I gave eric and it makes me wish I could wield magic.
concoct my own little happiness vapour and inhale a little whenever I need a little warmth and fuzziness (okay, its starting to sound like drugs but I really don't mean it in that way)
then at the same time I can give these vapours to all my friends and spread a little happiness to everyone, which makes me really happy all at the same time.
it's at times like these that I wished my test-tubes of Happiness really worked.
maybe it's one of those Christmas psychological magic things, where if you really believe it will happen.
and I suppose all I need right now is a little holiday magic.
Friday
- a haircut which made me not so happy because I hate thin hair (he thinned it alot and I still have alot of hair but I prefer more hair) and now my hair is waving and looking.. frizzy.
- then Shennanigans! good job AAboys ;)
and I'm aching. I think on thursday, I exercised all these muscles I never even knew I had. it was probably the first time I've exercised since, well, a long time.
then supper with my sister and her old friends who kept on going oh my, 18 is very young! she's so young!
just because they're, like, 25!
anyway photos below!
marc owen and me in all our KAWAIIINEEESS!

the girls Y


and look at our attempts to take a 'class' photo. nigel al jame and i



take#1: al isn't looking at the camera and some guy decides to pay for his drink, hence the hand and cash.
take#2: nigel has his eyes closed
take#3: a somewhat decent photo except we're all in strange positions looking abit queer.
Saturday
- Sisters' Day Out :)
went with my sister to purchase a guitar!
to squelch my boredom I even restrung my guitar so at least I'll have something to do at home.
- supposed to go to jae's party (SORRY JOYCELYN HO!!!!) but cos my dad had tix to the Swiss Dream Circus, I went for that instead.
we had VIP front row seats and sat right in front of the guest-of-honour!
plus, all the food was free and they even gave us goodie bags.
so it was pure and total junk fest with free candyfloss, popcorn, hot dogs, fries, nuggets, ice cream, green tea, pepsi and loads of evian.
and our goodie bags had chocolate and beer nuts and a tshirt!
I quite like freebies, actually. especially if it's food.
sisters Y


Swiss Dream Circus


look! that's the really hot steeaaamy canadian with a good looking face to boot!
he was dressed up in white shorts and suspenders and angel wings and it was an OH SHOOT ME NOW, CUPID! moment.
all the pictures are really blurry because no flash is allowed.
so after talking to 3 people about melancholy subjects yesterday my emo-ness and pms-induced emotions surfaced.
about friends and broken bridges and strained relations.
I think I've reached a point in time where I'm able to take things in my stride but sometimes don't you wonder stubbornly why must it be this way?
then you exhaust yourself with the multitude of unanswered questions and slowly start to wind down like a mechanical toy.
another form of a teenage identity crisis, I presume.
but a different one from those in the stages of 13, 14 and 15.
all this melancholia resulted in a sleepless sleep (!!) and me pottering around the house after church trying to find a quick fix.
and you know, quick fixes remind me of those little test-tubes of Happiness which I gave eric and it makes me wish I could wield magic.
concoct my own little happiness vapour and inhale a little whenever I need a little warmth and fuzziness (okay, its starting to sound like drugs but I really don't mean it in that way)
then at the same time I can give these vapours to all my friends and spread a little happiness to everyone, which makes me really happy all at the same time.
it's at times like these that I wished my test-tubes of Happiness really worked.
maybe it's one of those Christmas psychological magic things, where if you really believe it will happen.
and I suppose all I need right now is a little holiday magic.
just a little to cheer up melancholia and salve wounded hearts and lives for everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home