Tuesday, November 22, 2005

late nights have a way of fiddling with the emotional heart strings.
maybe it is the silence and solitude.
maybe its the winding down and running away of the mind.
late nights have a way of activating these trawlers that plough through the little corners of your brain; unearthing nostalgia, wistfulness, regret and hopefulness.

today was spent spending money and spending time with the dearest AAgirls; something I've missed very much (the AAgirls, not spending money).
watched harrypots and had a good time yakking at coffeebean, then yoshinoya, then marche.

anyway I was reviewing my songlist again today and I found more songs I need to add to the significant list!
like
Creed's Six Feet Under, Beach Boys Don't Worry Baby Cake's Never There, Grow Old with You, Dreaming of You, Mariah Carey, Freeway and Lonestar.

speaking of songs, mich and I were talking about how we wanted our relationships to be.
and choosing it very idealistically, I'd want it to be like


You and Me song!
Always when we fight
I try to make you laugh
Til everything's forgotten
I know you hate that

ba ba da da ba ba ba ba (2x)

Always when we fight
I kiss you once or twice
And everything's forgotten
I know you hate that

I love you Sunday song
The week's not yet begun
And everything is quiet
And it's always...

You and me always, and forever
You and me always, and forever
ba ba ba ba da ba, it was always
You and me always..

You tell me I'm a real man
and try to look impressed
Not very convincing
But you know I love it

Now we watch TV
Til we fall asleep
Not very exciting
But it's you and...Me

and we'll always be together
You and me always, and forever

and

Better Together!
There is no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
And no song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia tone loving

Love is the answer
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here and where do we go
And how come it's so hard
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing
It's always better when we're together

Mmm, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

And all of these moments just might find a way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they'll be gone when the morning light sings
Or brings new things for tomorrow night you see
That they'll be gone too, too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find their way into my day to day scene
I'd be under the impression I was somewhere in between
With only two, just me and you, not so many things we got to do
Or places we got to be, we'll sit beneath the mango tree now

Yeah, it's always better when we're together
Mmm, we're somewhere in between together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together (mmm)

I believe in memories, they look so, so pretty when I sleep
And when I wake up, you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing
We're better together


and

At My Most Beautiful!
i've found a way to make you
i've found a way
a way to make you smile

i read bad poetry into your machine
i save your messages just to hear your voice
you always listen carefully to awkwards rhymes
you always say your name like i woulden't know it's you
at your most beautiful

i've found a way to make you
i've found a way
a way to make you smile

at my most beautiful
i count your eyelashes secretly
with every one whisper i love you
i let you sleep
i know you're closed eye watching me
listening
i thought i saw a smile

i've found a way to make you
i've found a way
a way to make you smile

and

Grow Old with You!
I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you.


and

(jiandanai translation!)
Couldn’t really say why
I became very initiative-taking (or “active” as opposed to “passive”) --> from jay-chou.net!
If you fall in love with someone, anything is worth doing

I want to announce loudly
That I can’t bear to be apart from you
Even my next door neighbors can guess my feelings right now

The breeze by the river, is blowing your hair, swaying
Holding your hand, a sense of unknowingly being touched
I want to take you to my grandma’s home
Watching the sunset together until we fall asleep

I want to just hold your hand like this and not let go
Can love be forever innocent without sadness
I want to take you bike-riding
I want to watch baseball with you
Want to be like this with no worries, singing as we walk along

I want to just hold your hand like this and not let go
Can love be simple without pain
You leaning on my shoulder
You sleeping on my chest
Like this kind of life, I love you, you love me

ok, I know, technically, only one song should be chosen but I'm greedy and since I'm allowed to choose I'll choose 5.
this also reminds me about the songs I chose for my husband to serenade me in the future.
and how I once said I would never tell any of my boyfriends what they were, because they should know.
hurhur, talk about me being a gay emo shit.

this is what late nights does to me..
I honestly don't think anyone read any of that.
ha ha, ohwell :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home