math today was downright crap.
firstly, all the topics I hated came out.
secondly, all the topics I was good at asked shitty obscure questions.
and to begin with, my math was never very good.
:(
and then, when I came home, I got a shock.
smokey transformed from
this shaggy cute lil fella

to
please scroll down.
THIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!

where's my snuggly smelly cute lil shaggy QTpiee!
he looks like he has aged TEN YEARS!
omeegad, I hate the groomer.
doesn't he know I love scruffy boys like smokey.
NOT this prim and proper groomed OLD looking dog.
sniff, I hope smokey's fur grows asap.
this dog doesn't look anything like my dog..
firstly, all the topics I hated came out.
secondly, all the topics I was good at asked shitty obscure questions.
and to begin with, my math was never very good.
:(
and then, when I came home, I got a shock.
smokey transformed from
this shaggy cute lil fella

to
please scroll down.
THIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!

where's my snuggly smelly cute lil shaggy QTpiee!
he looks like he has aged TEN YEARS!
omeegad, I hate the groomer.
doesn't he know I love scruffy boys like smokey.
NOT this prim and proper groomed OLD looking dog.
sniff, I hope smokey's fur grows asap.
this dog doesn't look anything like my dog..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home