GP essay question for today
"There is no such thing as luck. People determine their own lives." Do you agree
No, I do not agree.
in every examination, a certain level of luck is needed.
for example, if you studied everything and something you know moderately or less than moderately well comes out versus someone who decided to try his luck and studied only one topic (which is the topic which came out), the lazy bastard is going to get his A.
why?
because he is lucky.
"There is no such thing as luck. People determine their own lives." Do you agree
No, I do not agree.
in every examination, a certain level of luck is needed.
for example, if you studied everything and something you know moderately or less than moderately well comes out versus someone who decided to try his luck and studied only one topic (which is the topic which came out), the lazy bastard is going to get his A.
why?
because he is lucky.
unfortunately, I'm not him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home