couple of hours away from my econs paper 1 and 2 and couple more hours away to technical freedom!
and I'm feeling a queasy mushiness in my stomach.
I really hope wages doesn't come out.
or anything on national income accounting.
because I'm really really bad at it.
I've read the notes, and I'm still not absorbing anything to provide substantial answers on the topics.
plusss, my mcq sucks :(
and while reading my notes today, I realised I really did answer one of my essay questions wrongly.
it's just that yesterday I was too high strung to notice.
so I know I'm going to fail that one.
I'm just praying it won't be a single digit failure.
all that aside, I'm going to need all I can today to push up my grade.
and the thing is, I don't even feel like studying anymore.
anyway, what's that chinese phrase?
ri you suo shi, ye you sui meng
something about whatever you think about in the day will emerge in your subconsciousness at night.
but for three consecutive nights, I've had dreams that had nothing to do with what I was thinking about in the day.
and they're quite disturbing dreams.
I hope they go away soon.
and I'm feeling a queasy mushiness in my stomach.
I really hope wages doesn't come out.
or anything on national income accounting.
because I'm really really bad at it.
I've read the notes, and I'm still not absorbing anything to provide substantial answers on the topics.
plusss, my mcq sucks :(
and while reading my notes today, I realised I really did answer one of my essay questions wrongly.
it's just that yesterday I was too high strung to notice.
so I know I'm going to fail that one.
I'm just praying it won't be a single digit failure.
all that aside, I'm going to need all I can today to push up my grade.
and the thing is, I don't even feel like studying anymore.
anyway, what's that chinese phrase?
ri you suo shi, ye you sui meng
something about whatever you think about in the day will emerge in your subconsciousness at night.
but for three consecutive nights, I've had dreams that had nothing to do with what I was thinking about in the day.
and they're quite disturbing dreams.
I hope they go away soon.
physical examination turmoil is enough without emotional baggage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home