it is an UNEARTHLY hour.
I know that.
I think the pre/mid-exams (I know I relate everything to pre/post/mid exams but I cannot help it!) of sleeping before 12 has resulted in a surge in the freedom that I can sleep late!
which has produced certain symptoms of boredom ie. blogging at this unearthly time.
I fear hideous eyebags tomorrow.
now that my frustration at the stooooopid apps have diffused, I can blog properly about today.
the second last paper of the Alevels!
and I feel.. a tad bit bored.
this is because I haven't gotten down to doing the things I actually want to do to eat away my time.
1. get the vcd from my aunt. when I finally get my hands on those numerous round discs, I can sit down and burn my eyes away in front of the telly.
2. buy the books I want to read and loll around in bed all day ruining my eyes.
3. SEW!
4. shopping and ktv. just typing those words out, I can feel my pockets singing. (not singing as in lalala but singing as in burning)
I reckon all exam invigilators should be like the one we had today.
his humour is a little too quirky for me, but it does inject a little laughter into the examination hall.
anyway this is how it went.
before the exam
invigilator: students, it is now 230. To write or not to write, that is the question.
everyone: huh?
(then another teacher noticed that we totally didn't get it so she grabbed the microphone)
another teacher: (sheepishly) err you may begin!
when time was up
invigilator: (reading from a piece of paper)
students, the time now is half past five
please put down your pen
if you need to write down your name
please raise up your hand
there are students taking the paper still
so please remain silent to maintain goodwill!
and I really couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing.
anyways, dinner with jin and gab expanded to dinner with jin gab laura owen yapper and darius.
not that I minded the extra company :)
but I was feeling rather stoned for some queer reason.
I know that.
I think the pre/mid-exams (I know I relate everything to pre/post/mid exams but I cannot help it!) of sleeping before 12 has resulted in a surge in the freedom that I can sleep late!
which has produced certain symptoms of boredom ie. blogging at this unearthly time.
I fear hideous eyebags tomorrow.
now that my frustration at the stooooopid apps have diffused, I can blog properly about today.
the second last paper of the Alevels!
and I feel.. a tad bit bored.
this is because I haven't gotten down to doing the things I actually want to do to eat away my time.
1. get the vcd from my aunt. when I finally get my hands on those numerous round discs, I can sit down and burn my eyes away in front of the telly.
2. buy the books I want to read and loll around in bed all day ruining my eyes.
3. SEW!
4. shopping and ktv. just typing those words out, I can feel my pockets singing. (not singing as in lalala but singing as in burning)
I reckon all exam invigilators should be like the one we had today.
his humour is a little too quirky for me, but it does inject a little laughter into the examination hall.
anyway this is how it went.
before the exam
invigilator: students, it is now 230. To write or not to write, that is the question.
everyone: huh?
(then another teacher noticed that we totally didn't get it so she grabbed the microphone)
another teacher: (sheepishly) err you may begin!
when time was up
invigilator: (reading from a piece of paper)
students, the time now is half past five
please put down your pen
if you need to write down your name
please raise up your hand
there are students taking the paper still
so please remain silent to maintain goodwill!
and I really couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing.
anyways, dinner with jin and gab expanded to dinner with jin gab laura owen yapper and darius.
not that I minded the extra company :)
but I was feeling rather stoned for some queer reason.
and I really think I should save those eye bags now by heading to sleep..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home