Sunday, November 20, 2005

Saturday

saturday was meant to be dedicated to some solo shopping since fiona abandoned me but then I dedicated it to sleeping instead.
I must say no regrets.

yesterday was probably the most fun I had in weeks.
had dinner with the rents before heading to church with my sis and owen.
then after church, while walking around aimlessly, my sister and I decided to ktv.

so two very bored girls with a whole stream of jaychou songs, oldies, old school music, chicken wings, wedges and drinks equated to a night of tears and laughter.
too bad we didn't bring our cams out because last night was a picture worthy night!

especially when we were dancing and singly madly to the grasshoppers ai bu pa and I knocked over my glass and broke it (!!!)
I'd wanted to fess up and pay for it but my sister hid it behind the menu.
anyway after about an hour more of endless singing, the waiter came in to ask if we wanted more drinks and my sister very casually (and forgetfully!) lifted the menu and took her own sweet time choosing her own drink while I stared boggle-eyed at the very exposed broken glass.

and I didn't know it initially, but the drink spilt all over my flipflops and food :/
because when I wanted to sink my teeth into the last chicken drumlet it tasted oddly of alcohol and when I walked out of the place my flipflops made squishy noises.

Sunday

church today after having been MIA for quite a while.
was good :)

but as a result of my nonexistant shopping trip the day before, today I reserved two tops on impulse because I was cashless.
which made me feel very guilty, indeed.
after having not spent money in a while, somehow parting with those dollars seem a little foreign and the probability of them triggering immense waves of guilt is very high!
nevermind, I'll comfort myself by knowing that I didn't find anything else nicer or cheaper after that.

so tomorrow is harrypots!!
I cannot waiiiit !!

-

and this is very random, but after ktv yesterday, I decided to make a list of songs and their significance to me.
because while ktving, every song that went by which had any inkling of significance, I'd tell myself THAT IS THE SONG YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN _________ HAPPENED!
so okay, here goes.

1. mmmbop by hanson, old school p4 days!
2. the moffatts, p5 cheerleading days inclusive of the 5.5, 5.4, 5.3 class war. hurhur, those were the days.
3. jaaaaaychou - my best friend during exams, exams and more exams. plus a reminder of ktv sessions!
4. runaway train - this is the most significant song for THAT period of time in 2001.
5. liusha by david tao - definitely samurai X! because while I was reading the samurai X comics, liusha repeated itself over and over and over and over.. again.
6. born to love you by queen - definitely Mars!
7. my friends over you - zzz sometime during 2001 as well.
8. blink 182 - for better days in 2001
9. hollaback girl - the AA girls
10. celine dion - soozie times!
11. frank sinatra - meeeech times!
12. michael buble - rage times, definitely.
13. guiji - for that time in 2005.
14. have I told you - for that time in 2005 too.
15. keainuren - that time too!
16. I wanna hold your hand - that too.
16. jack johnson - for nostalgic times
17. at my most beautiful by REM - nostalgic times too.
18. where is the love - nationals 2003, til I was sick of the song.
19. I believe - for emo times and my sassy girl times.
20. the atomic kitten song (forgot which one), come baby come and the jamiroquai one - for orientation 2004!!!!
21. blame it on the boogie and superstar - orientation 2005!!!!!!!
22. music from the OC - for prelims in 2005
23. goodbye by airsupply - for childish BITTERNESS AND RESENTMENT! ha ha my sister would know.
24. get it on the floor - for.. err random void deck days.
25. baby got back by lil romeo - for jameeeschee and my singing.
26. plus all the other random songs that we always sing but I cannot remember anymore.

ok, I must be reeeaally bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home