Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ohmygosh my buttons are baaack!
LIKE HI BIG FONTS and snall fonts..

I honestly think this (the revival of my buttons) is the only cheery part of my day.

-

you know, sometimes talk is cheap. real cheap.
but yet at the same time, the price for saying certain things is just too high.

I think increasingly words are bereft of me.
I can't seem to hold a proper line of conversation and would rather sit in a corner and say nothing with someone next to me saying nothing as well.
but then in most cases, that's not the way it works.
so I end up saying very non-me/fake/unnatural things or expressions that make me feel like kicking myself.
or, other people feel compelled to start a conversation with me.

you know, if I were someone else talking to me, I'd feel very annoyed with me!

which is a bit puzzling because usually I can talk up a storm about nothing and almost everything and open up to people.
but lately, I just feel like a.. clam.

-

I'm feeling exhausted.
I haven't clocked so little sleep in a while

-

stupid teenage angst and identity crises.

(realised I forgot to talk about prom. it was quite fun because my only expectations of it was to take pictures and see people in nice clothes, which I manage to fulfil.
post prom after bored me for some reason.
it was one hell of a night)

and church camp tomorrow!
I am glad for that because I think I need some sort of a retreat to restore myself and my spiritual walk.
to come right back to the heart of it all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home