I've come to the conclusion that the best cure for a bad day is retail therapy and verbal carthartic therapy.
after a whole week of immense stressing, a morning of Terrible (I mean that in the worst, stupidest way possible) exam time management and fifteen minutes of non-stop whinging, I'm feeling much better after shopping.
Angie and I headed to the city after our exam to de-stress and have our usual yakkity-yaks over lunch.
the two of us, a little table and three-hours worth of conversation followed by a short little shopping trip.
and I'm very much cheered up (as long as I don't think about the exam)
bumped into Ruth on the way home and it was another little yakkity-yak full of nice girly things.
yknow, I reckon having girly chats and little heart to hearts are one of the nicest things ever.
ever since I came here, it was something I found severely lacking because my favourite, bestest girls aren't around and it was one of the things which made me sooo depressed.
but then, I think I'm gaining some form of it back and it's quite nice really :)
okay, now it's time for me to start reading the background articles for the torts (ugh!) assignment (double ugh! ugh ugh!)..
after a whole week of immense stressing, a morning of Terrible (I mean that in the worst, stupidest way possible) exam time management and fifteen minutes of non-stop whinging, I'm feeling much better after shopping.
Angie and I headed to the city after our exam to de-stress and have our usual yakkity-yaks over lunch.
the two of us, a little table and three-hours worth of conversation followed by a short little shopping trip.
and I'm very much cheered up (as long as I don't think about the exam)
bumped into Ruth on the way home and it was another little yakkity-yak full of nice girly things.
yknow, I reckon having girly chats and little heart to hearts are one of the nicest things ever.
ever since I came here, it was something I found severely lacking because my favourite, bestest girls aren't around and it was one of the things which made me sooo depressed.
but then, I think I'm gaining some form of it back and it's quite nice really :)
okay, now it's time for me to start reading the background articles for the torts (ugh!) assignment (double ugh! ugh ugh!)..
and I really hope I don't do badly for the contract exam :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home