Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am grumpy and frumpy and full of tears and fears
this melancholy angst-ridden teenage life; I wonder if it lessens when you're twenty.

collapsing on your bed straight after dinner because of extreme fatigue produces strange dreams.
I woke up with the sheets all tangled up, clad still in my jeans, with the old crinkled bus tickets I'd dumped on the bed still strewn all over; felt oddly disoriented and..
emo scheamooo..

but then, just a gentle reminder from the shower I had soon after

In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am all to You

a little song, a little humming, a little reminder from Him above :)
it's time to let the rest go and take all I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home