on thursday, it was the very first Judah 8 cell :)

yea, and Han our new leader had us split up into groups and conducted everything like how a primary school teacher would.
he even had potato crisps prizes on hand!
so our group started yelling out answers and trying to garner as many potato crisp prizes as possible.
a successful attempt, I'd say.
and before cell and my law tut on thursday with dearesttonymckinnon (I think he's become my favourite tutor amidst his crankiness), tobey chris reuben and I headed down for some tennis which was heaps of fun.
so even though I kinda sucked, it was all good.
and I think it's funny how I discovered that tennis on my forehand is terrible but tennis on my backhand is much better.
then after cell, tobey chris reuben and I drove down to indro to grab pizza and a dvd (Gattaca!) for some good old chillout time.
and I must say Gattaca is one of the best movies I've ever watched.
I don't know why but I quite like all these kinda futuristic, sci-fi, genetic things, like AI.
yesterday was meant to be a study day but I spent most of my time being a slob and rolling around in bed, drifting in and out of sleep.
and further up on the slob scale, would be the amount of food I consumed, which was heell.
cause I went for david's cell last night and it was alison's belated birthday so there was cake and crisps and easter eggs!!
today is devoted to grocery shopping and hopefully heaps of studying (I am way way behind as usual).
the boys asked me to go down for soccer but.. I think I'll spend the day cleaning the house since this week is my cleaning week and I wanna keep sunday free.
despite, the break in and everything, this week hasn't been a bad week at all.
I've had two fantastic phonecalls, a real heart-to-heart and catch up with jame, and another real heart-to-heart with my mom.
and more than that, I've been seeing God's work at hand around me and how He's been involving me in it.
cell and prayer as well, has been revealing new revelations to me.
and it makes me so unsure and thrilled at the same time at the blessings that God has revealed to me.
I think sometimes I don't quite know how to view my life.
because on one hand, I think God has blessed me so abundantly and I'm so happy with it.
but on the other hand, there are aspects of my life which have stagnated or are simply too cold to bear.
and it makes it hard to gain a definite perspective because I constantly feel like I'm moving in and out of the peripheral scale, sometimes too close and too caught up to see anything worth being happy about and sometimes further back for me to appreciate that God has been good to me.
and it's this constant shuffling back and forth which confuses me because my mood and feelings swing in accordance.
but then, if there's one thing that God has assured me, especially during this week, is to trust and be patient.
and the funny thing is that, I think I'm moving in that direction and it feels nice to know that I'm finally moving somewhere.
oh yes, and before I forget,

yea, and Han our new leader had us split up into groups and conducted everything like how a primary school teacher would.
he even had potato crisps prizes on hand!
so our group started yelling out answers and trying to garner as many potato crisp prizes as possible.
a successful attempt, I'd say.
and before cell and my law tut on thursday with dearesttonymckinnon (I think he's become my favourite tutor amidst his crankiness), tobey chris reuben and I headed down for some tennis which was heaps of fun.
so even though I kinda sucked, it was all good.
and I think it's funny how I discovered that tennis on my forehand is terrible but tennis on my backhand is much better.
then after cell, tobey chris reuben and I drove down to indro to grab pizza and a dvd (Gattaca!) for some good old chillout time.
and I must say Gattaca is one of the best movies I've ever watched.
I don't know why but I quite like all these kinda futuristic, sci-fi, genetic things, like AI.
yesterday was meant to be a study day but I spent most of my time being a slob and rolling around in bed, drifting in and out of sleep.
and further up on the slob scale, would be the amount of food I consumed, which was heell.
cause I went for david's cell last night and it was alison's belated birthday so there was cake and crisps and easter eggs!!
today is devoted to grocery shopping and hopefully heaps of studying (I am way way behind as usual).
the boys asked me to go down for soccer but.. I think I'll spend the day cleaning the house since this week is my cleaning week and I wanna keep sunday free.
despite, the break in and everything, this week hasn't been a bad week at all.
I've had two fantastic phonecalls, a real heart-to-heart and catch up with jame, and another real heart-to-heart with my mom.
and more than that, I've been seeing God's work at hand around me and how He's been involving me in it.
cell and prayer as well, has been revealing new revelations to me.
and it makes me so unsure and thrilled at the same time at the blessings that God has revealed to me.
I think sometimes I don't quite know how to view my life.
because on one hand, I think God has blessed me so abundantly and I'm so happy with it.
but on the other hand, there are aspects of my life which have stagnated or are simply too cold to bear.
and it makes it hard to gain a definite perspective because I constantly feel like I'm moving in and out of the peripheral scale, sometimes too close and too caught up to see anything worth being happy about and sometimes further back for me to appreciate that God has been good to me.
and it's this constant shuffling back and forth which confuses me because my mood and feelings swing in accordance.
but then, if there's one thing that God has assured me, especially during this week, is to trust and be patient.
and the funny thing is that, I think I'm moving in that direction and it feels nice to know that I'm finally moving somewhere.
oh yes, and before I forget,
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO REUBEN (7th april) and HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO ESTHER (7th april)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home