| Your Five Factor Personality Profile |
![]() Extroversion: You have medium extroversion. You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party. Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences. But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time." Conscientiousness: You have medium conscientiousness. You're generally good at balancing work and play. When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done. But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it. Agreeableness: You have high agreeableness. You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly. Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone. You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance. Neuroticism: You have low neuroticism. You are very emotionally stable and mentally together. Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly. Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure. Openness to experience: Your openness to new experiences is high. In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas. You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits. A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything. |
ok, relatively accurate.
except I think I'm more prone to be a tad bit emo at times, but yea GENERALLY emotionally stable?
guess I'm not suicidal or anything.
| You Were a Koala |
![]() You value living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace. You give insightful advice, helping others to overcome obstacles. |
erm..?
all I did was type in my birthdate!
okay, enough quizzes for the night.
I covered 2 chapters of accounting today and I still can't remember a thing.
and I got really bored between those to chapters so I did a little online window shopping.
and I now have a credit card, but I still don't buy anything because I'm afraid to charge it.
I value the trust my mother has in me :)
anyway, I really like this dress
I like this shade of red, not too red, not too pink
yum, that's why green is my favourite colour :)
more yummy greens
mm, I am liking grey too
okay, more grey
okay, enough browsing for now.
didn't do for guys' clothes today because I didn't have time.
maybe I should next time.
anyway, copying during lectures is really hard, especially when they talk so fast.
today, the lecturer was rattling off some act that we were supposed to copy and what I wrote on my paper looked something like this
..the Company and Investment..(I didn't catch the middle)Act
and I looked over at tracy's paper and hers went something like this
..the Australian Security..
and she looked over at my paper and we both looked at each other then she proceeded to write
the Austrlian Security... Act
and I proceeded to scratch out my Company and Investment shit and write whatever she wrote.
hardeehar, I think I'd better pull my socks waaay up and start studying if not I'm a dead duck.
I think it just hit me today how I know.. nothing :/



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home